Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Pictures From ICFF...........................

This is from Porcelanosa..........I love the black porcelain tile outlining the quilted white tiles..........really beautiful.

More Modulari screens by Razortooth Design

Waterfall lighting..............this was an amazing piece in person, the picture does not do it justice.

Dorothy Draper collection by Kindel furniture

 LOVE everything about this area rug..........the color way and the graphic design

I want to jump into this tub

outdoor furniture.............how cozy?

Love the fabric choice and style of this chair

Jonathan Adler................Chevron Pillow

Jonathan Adler................LOVE the color!

So True!

I can't say that I love this piece the way it is but i think that the concept is really cool and it could be an amazing piece that would definitely add character to any space.

No comments:

Post a Comment